Provide safe, reliable power at competitive rates and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.
To meet our goal of providing a high level of service to you, we promise to:
- Greet you courteously and serve your needs.
- Be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to serve you.
- Bill you correctly or we will refund 5 percent of the error, up to $50.
- Connect your electric service on the day we promise or waive the connect fee.
- Get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible, usually within two business days.
- Be on time for any appointment we schedule with you.
- Drive courteously and assist during accidents and other emergencies in our service area.
- Repair damage to your property caused by us and at our expense.
- Work to restore power as quickly as possible, day or night, regardless of the weather.
- Remain strongly committed to safety that helps protect you, the public, and our employees.
- Communicate about your rates, co-op products and services, and your member benefits, including how to use electricity safely and efficiently.
- Help you speak with anyone in the organization (included the CEO/general manager) to get a problem resolved.
Please understand that normal operations can be temporarily disrupted due to storms and other natural disasters. At Adams Electric Cooperative, we are committed to meeting the needs of our members. We promise!