Sign Up For U-Shift Water Heating

There are several ways  to join the efforts to control electricity costs and save the environment. You may have a switch installed on a new or existing water heater.

If you are purchasing a new electric water heater:

Buy an electric water heater from a plumber, home center or hardware store and request to have a switch installed on it. Receive a $50 bill credit when you install a new switch on your water heater. (Adams Electric recommends larger water heaters to minimize cold water problems.)

U-Shift, U-$ave Water Heating

Use the form below to sign up to participate in the U-Shift, U-$ave water heating program. Claim your rebate after you either buy a new electric water heater or agree to have a switch installed on an existing water heater. 

**Rebates and monthly bill credit promotions are subject to change without notice. Rebate requests should be made within six months of purchase.

For New Water Heater Purchases Only. You MUST attached a receipt showing sales location, date, water heater model, gallons and amount paid within six months from the date of purchase. (.pdf files please.) (If you cannot electronically scan and upload a receipt, you must print the form and send/return to any Adams Electric office.)
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.
I understand I will be contacted by an installer and asked to schedule a convenient time for the switch installation. Failure to allow installation will result in rescinding of the switch installation rebate and credit to the member's electric bill.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.